当前位置:首页 > 服务与支持 > 农业知识 > 正文内容

关于粽子的英语对话?

2024-04-09 21:48:59农业知识1

Steven doesn't know much about Dragon Boat Festival and Li Lei is telling him something about it.

史蒂文不太了解中国的端午节,李雷正在给他讲解。

Steven: I hear that there is a festival called Duanwu in China.

史蒂文:我听说中国有个节日叫端午。

Li Lei: Yes. It is also called Dragon Boat Festival.

李雷:是的。它也叫龙舟节。

Steven: Why are you celebrating this festival?

史蒂文:你们为什么要庆祝这个节日?

Li Lei: We celebrate it to commemorate a great patriotic poet of China—Qu Yuan.

李雷:是为了纪念中国伟大的爱国诗人屈原。

Steven: What do you do on that day?

史蒂文:那你们一般怎么庆祝?

Li Lei: We'll have rice dumplings. What's more, there are also dragon boat matches in some places of southern China.

李雷:我们会包棕子吃。还有,南方很多地方还会有赛龙舟。

Steven: I see.

史蒂文:我知道了。

How's the Dragon Boat Festival?

Well,I had a very good time.

What did you do that day?

We had a good dinner.We had some zongzi.It's very delicious.It was made by mother.

Oh,that's good.

Did you invite your friends tou your house?

Oh,yes.I invited my classmate Mike.

Did he enjoyed the dinner?

Of course,he did.

Good.I hope some day I can go tou your house to eat some zongzi.

OK,welcome.See you then.

See you.

A: Have you heard about the Dragon Boat Races to be held this afternoon?

A: 你知道今天下午有龙舟比赛吗?

B: Yes, it is part of a holiday, right?

B: 知道啊,是为了庆祝什么节日对吧?

A: Yup, Duan Wu Festival, but it’s also just simply called the Dragon Boat Festival. It’s among the three major traditional holidays celebrated by Chinese.

A: 是的,是端午节,不过英文中通常叫做龙舟节。它是中国三大传统节日之一。

B: Other than the Dragon Boat Races, what’s special about this day?

B: 除了龙舟赛,这一天还有什么特别的活动吗?

A: Traditionally, it was thought to be a time for warding off evil spirits, but now it’s just thought of a time to remind family members to take care of their health.

A: 在传统上,这一天一直被视为是驱凶避邪的日子,不过现在它的意义已经只是提醒家人注意身体健康了。

B: Sounds great! I think I’ll join in on the boat competitions.

B: 听起来不赖!我想我会去参加龙舟比赛。

A: After you’ve worked up an appetite, you can eat Zongzi. Everyone eats them during the Dragon Boat Festival.

A: 等你划船累到肚子饿的时候,就可以吃粽子。端午节的时候大家都会吃粽子。

B: Eating is a really important part of Chinese culture, huh?

B: 吃真是中国文化中很重要的一部分,对吧?

A: Yes, perhaps one of the most important aspect. Don’t worry though; there are no surprises in Zongzi. They are just rice with either meat or sweet red bean paste wrapped inside. They are quiteyum

本网站文章仅供交流学习 ,不作为商用, 版权归属原作者,部分文章推送时未能及时与原作者取得联系,若来源标注错误或侵犯到您的权益烦请告知,我们将立即删除.

本文链接:http://lengcanghe.com/fwyzc/nyzs/262454.html